MPLS VPN - Virtual Private Network
Interoute’s Virtual Private Network - MPLS VPN service - is specifically designed to deliver an efficient, scalable and reliable way of connecting together your sites in multiple locations and countries to provide a single fully managed wide area network (WAN) capability.
Once your applications and users are connected, your staff can share information and access your corporate systems from every site. The service is fully managed, thus removing the burden of equipment procurement and network implementation, as well as ongoing network management and operations.
Interoute takes on the responsibility of providing and managing the total solution, including the access network, the core network and the customer premises equipment (CPE), so you are able to focus your efforts on activities and applications crucial to your business and spend less time on infrastructure and operations. The service is backed by competitive and flexible SLAs.
- Capacities from < 2Mbps to 10Gbps
- Global reach
- Fully meshed or hub-and-spoke topology
- Managed CPE routers, or wires only
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Resilience options including DSL, IPSec and 3G
- Competitive and flexible Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Fully project managed service installation and migration
- 24x7 monitoring from our Network Operations Centre
- Responsive customer service and dedicated account management
- On-line customer portal with comprehensive reporting