Ethernet VPN - Next Generation VPN
Interoute’s Ethernet Virtual Private network - VPLS service - is a flexible, cost effective and reliable wide area network (WAN) solution for secure and private connectivity of multiple sites within an organisation. The Ethernet VPN (EVPN) service extends the benefits of Ethernet technology that has traditionally been confined to the Local Area Network (LAN), to the Wide Area Network (WAN). The service is delivered over Interoute's next generation MPLS network platform, and enterprises can benefit from fully converged traditional IP VPN (Layer 3) and EVPN (Layer 2) solutions.
- Integrate easily with legacy networks
- Retain full control of routing
- Deploy a secure and reliable platform
- Provide multiple services and applications over a common infrastructure
- Decrease Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Ethernet VPN services can be built over any access type and tail circuit, including legacy non-Ethernet networks such as Frame Relay and ATM, as well as DSL. This allows organizations to benefit from a full Ethernet network with minimum cost of change. The service uniquely allows the customer to manage their own routing over their virtual private network, providing ultimate control and security.
Interoute EVPN utilizes Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) technology to link together multiple sites in a single bridged Ethernet domain running over the Interoute's MPLS core network, making it scalable, secure and reliable.
All customer sites in an Ethernet VPN service appear to be on the same Ethernet LAN, regardless of their geographical location. Each customer has their own private EVPN service that is completely logically separated from other customers across the whole carrier network.
- Capacities from < 2Mbps to 10Gbps
- Global reach
- Access technology independent
- IP and legacy protocols support
- Range of network topology options
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Resilience options
- Competitive and flexible Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Fully project managed service installation and migration
- 24x7 monitoring from our Network Operations Centre
- Responsive customer service and dedicated account management
- On-line customer portal with comprehensive reporting
Unified Connectivity enables access to:
- VoIP services (SIP trunking, Unified Communications)
- Cloud services (dedicated and cloud hosting, Virtual Data Centre)
- Video services (telepresence, video conferencing)
- Remote Access (IPSec, SSL, secure tokens)
- Internet access delivered locally or centrally
- Managed Firewall
- Email and Web content filtering