Interoute is a leading ICT solutions provider, committed to consistently providing quality and security operations and product solutions. We maintain an ISO 20000 and ISO 27001 accredited Enterprise Security Management System to protect the quality and security of our operations, data and our customers critical outsource business technologies. Our customers can rely on Interoute to protect the security of their data, and assure the quality of their ICT solutions.
Key Solution Benefits:
- ISO 27001 accredited Operations Centres and Data Centres
- ISO 20000 Unified Computing and ITIL ICT service management processes
- PCI DSS compliant physical security controls and professional services
- ISAE 3402 / SSAE 16 combined Type II annual assurance reports for Virtual Data Centre and Unified Computing outsource ICT solutions
Interoute’s ICT products and solutions are provided upon proven industry best practices and expertise and integrated into an Enterprise Security Management System to support the quality and security require from leading ICT outsourced cloud solutions providers.
We utilize the ISO 20000 & ISO 27001 best practice standards to assure the quality and security of our operations and services.
Interoute has used the security management controls required for implementing ISO 27001 to support:
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) accreditation
- ISAE 3402 and SSAE 16 Type II assurance report
Certified and Compliant
PCI DSS (9&12)
ISAE 3402 and SSAE 16 Type II
Interoute Data Centre Certificates