Interoute’s Infrastructure product portfolio benefits from the largest, most advanced, fibre network to offer you state-of –the art telecommunication and colocation services across our European footprint and beyond. The Interoute network platform with its 60,000km of lit fibre, 10 hosting Data Centers and 21 metropolitan area networks continuously evolves to meet our customers’ demands and underpins our broad service offering.
Interoute’s unparalleled network is a fundamental building block in Europe’s ICT value chain.
Interoute's Dark Fibre services are designed to put you in full control of your network across 30 countries and 102 cities connected. Dark Fibre provides you with the flexibility of choice over the service platforms that a customer may wish to deploy. Choose to overlay any protocol you want, you can be safe in the knowledge that you have the control to expand your network as your business grows.
Interoute's Colocation services provide companies with a range of flexible alternatives to housing their systems internally. The Interoute technical facilities comprises of over 100,000m2 of built-out space ranging from Tier 1 to our 10 world class Tier 3/4 data centres. The Interoute Colocation service is backed by market leading SLAs and our facilities connect to over 100 cities including 21 metropolitan area networks. Housing equipment in an Interoute facility provides you with both the service assurance you require and the benefit of low cost access to one of Europe's largest voice and data networks.
- Benefits of using Interoute's Infrastructure services:
- Future proof, with 100G services already operated our fibre network
- Most extensive reach than any European operator, offering connectivity to the main business cities in Europe and the gateways to North America, Asia and Africa.
- Ownership from the duct upwards
- Large Metropolitan fibre networks and numerous colocation and data centre facilities